- Telehealth Appointments Are Available
Personal codes are sent to you prior to the appointment with the link to the platform to ensure that the encounter is secure and confidential.
- If Attending Your Appointment In Person, Please Check In and Then Wait In Your Car.
You can text your doctor or enter the waiting room to check in electronically. Please also wait in your car while your child is seen by the psychologist. The psychologist will walk them outside when the session is completed.
- Please do not come to therapy if you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Please wash your hands before and after your session.
- Your psychologist is working hard to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the therapy and waiting rooms to prevent the spread of illness.